The Platform is available to all users having the legal age to enter into a binding contract with us and that you will comply with all legal requirements and consequences in this regard. If your age is not commensurate with these legal requirements referred to in these Terms, you may not access or use the Platform.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE PLATFORM. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PLATFORM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW AND THE DISCLAIMER SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMER, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE PLATFORM. WE MAY MODIFY THIS SECTION AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON EITHER POSTING OF THE MODIFIED SECTION OR NOTIFYING YOU. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THIS SECTION PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE PLATFORM SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED SECTION.
1. Use of our Platform
Please read the following Platform Terms, which relate to information regarding general use of our Platform. By using our Platform, you are agreeing to these Terms whether as a guest or registered user. By using our Platform or the Service, you are indicating you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. From time to time we may change these Terms and will post revisions on this Platform. We recommend that you read these Terms as well as the Private Policy prior to using our Platform and thereafter regularly review any changes and you are responsible for doing so.
If you have purchased a licence, subscription or otherwise entered into an agreement with us, you will also be governed by the terms of that agreement, which shall prevail in the event of a conflict.
The User hereby represents and warrants the correctness and accuracy of all the information and data entered into the Platform for the purpose of the registration process. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event ADVA will be responsible or liable for any misrepresentation of any of the Users, and shall not be liable for any damage, prejudice or loss caused by the misrepresentation of the Users.
The confirmation of the instalment request is considered as the customer’s approval to grant ADVA permission to start an IScore credit inquiry, a home visit inquiry, and/or a job inquiry if necessary; the inquiry process can be done by our company, by one of our partners from the financing companies or their subsidiaries who owns a license from the FRA Financial Regulatory Authority to practice consumer financing.
3. Access to Platform
We try to ensure that Platform availability is uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, we cannot, guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We of course try to limit the frequency and duration of any suspension or restriction.
4. Accounts and passwords
If you have registered or subscribed to the Platform, any user identification code or password must be kept confidential and used only by you (unless agreed in writing with ADVA). We have the right to disable any user identification code or password whether chosen by you or allocated by us at any time if in our discretion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. You agree to notify ADVA immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
The content, layout, design, data, databases, and graphics on this Platform are being protected by the Intellectual Property Law within all the applicable jurisdictions where the Service are being received. Unless expressly permitted in writing in a licence agreement, no part of the Platform may be reproduced, stored in any medium, including but not limited to a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, broadcasting) nor, shown in public other than by ADVA, which you may download and store for your personal, non-commercial, use only.
You may not create any derivative or ancillary work or make any other adaptation, without our prior written consent. You must not modify the copies we have displayed or printed in any way and you may not use any illustrations, photographs, videos or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Any permitted use of our material is subject to ensuring that our copyright notices and trademarks appear as they do on all copies online and customary bibliographical citations including author attribution, date article title (where applicable) and the URL to the relevant Platform sections are included. If you print off or download any material from our Platform in breach of these Terms, any rights to use our Platform will cease immediately and you must at our option return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms or any express written licence, are reserved.
All trademarks and logos which are displayed on the Platform are the trademarks of ADVA and its licensors (if any). Any use including framing, metatags or other text utilising ADVA trademarks or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our (or our licensor’s) express written consent.
6. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, ADVA expressly excludes:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability caused by a force majeure event;
- any obligation of effectiveness or accuracy; and
- save for the wilful misconduct or the gross negligence, any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with these Terms, including by your use or inability to use any information on our Platform or within any course subscribed to, via any Platform linked to our Platform(s) and any material posted on it, including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever and whether caused by tort including negligence, by breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
7. Your conduct
You must not use the Platform in any way that causes or is likely to cause the Platform or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and contents sent from your device to us. You must use the Platform for lawful purposes only. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Platform or interfere with any other party’s use of the Platform, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Platform.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platform.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Platform or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Platform.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Platform, the server on which the Platform is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Platform.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate ADVA, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Platform. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS ADVA, OWNERS, OPERATORS, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We can remove any content or information that you share on this Platform if we believe that it violates these Terms, our policies or we are permitted or required to do so by law. We can refuse to provide or stop providing all or part of the Service to you (including terminating or disabling your access to this Platform) immediately to protect our community or services, or if you create risk or legal exposure for us, violate these Terms or our policies, if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, or where we are permitted or required to do so by law. We can also terminate or change the Service, remove, or block content or information shared on our Service, or stop providing all or part of the Service if we determine that doing so is reasonably necessary to avoid or mitigate adverse legal or regulatory impacts on us. If you believe that your account has been terminated in error, or you want to disable or permanently delete your account, consult our Help Centre. When you request to delete content or your account, the deletion process will automatically begin no more than 30 days after your request. It may take up to 90 days to delete content after the deletion process begins. While the deletion process for such content is being undertaken, the content is no longer visible to other users, but remains subject to these Terms and our Data Policy. After the content is deleted, it may take us up to another 90 days to remove it from backups and disaster recovery systems.
Content will not be deleted within 90 days of the account deletion or content deletion process beginning in the following situations:
- where your content has been used by others in accordance with this license and they have not deleted it (in which case this license will continue to apply until that content is deleted); or
- where deletion within 90 days is not possible due to technical limitations of our systems, in which case, we will complete the deletion as soon as technically feasible; or
- where deletion would restrict our ability to:
- Investigate or identify illegal activity or violations of our terms and policies (for example, to identify or investigate misuse of our products or systems);
- Protect the safety and security of our products, systems and users;
- Comply with a legal obligation, such as the preservation of evidence; or
- Comply with a request of a judicial or administrative authority, law enforcement or a government agency;
- In which case, the content will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been retained (the exact duration will vary on a case-by-case basis).
If you delete or we disable your account, these Terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us, but this section and the section below called “Governing Law and Jurisdiction” will still apply even after your account is terminated, disabled or deleted.
8. Content Standards
These Terms of the Platform permit you to use the Platform for your personal, non-commercial, use only. You must not use the Platform for any of the following:
- For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity, including violations of applicable national, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from Egypt or other countries).
- To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing, racist, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringes any intellectual property rights, or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam.
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety.
- To impersonate any third party or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Content Standards.
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our Platform in contravention with these Terms or any other agreement with ADVA.
- To infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
9. Linking to the Platform and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our prior express written consent.
This Platform may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party platforms to certain content on this Platform.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Platform.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Platform to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party platforms.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any platform that is not owned by you.
- Cause the platform or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other platform.
- Link to any part of the platform other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Platform that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
The Platform from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these Terms.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. Additionally, we may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
The User hereby undertakes to immediately indemnify ADVA, its owners, operators and licensees against and for any loss, harm, claims, obligations, expenses (including legal costs and attorney fees) caused by your default to our Terms or any other damage that may be caused by your misuse or abuse of the Platform.
11. Governing law and jurisdiction
To the fullest extent permitted by law, these terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt and the courts of the Arab Republic of Egypt shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
12. Updating Terms
We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account.
- This Terms/agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
- You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
- Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition or sale of assets) or by law.
- Each of the conditions or any other terms of these Terms operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions or any other terms of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- Any amendment or waiver to our agreement must be in writing and signed by us. If we fail to enforce any aspect of this agreement, it will not be a waiver.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms and neither of us has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us with respect to your use of the Platform. Such Terms supersede all prior understandings or agreements between us. In addition, in entering into these Terms you have not relied on and (in absence of fraud) you shall no right or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty other than as set out these Terms.
14. Contact Information
If you have questions regarding these Terms, or if you experience any technical issues with this Platform, please feel free to contact ADVA for clarification via our Customer Support team at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
These terms and conditions and the ADVA Site & mobile application are governed by the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt. Disputes shall be dealt with by the jurisdiction of the Egyptian courts.
Please note that we offer the Services “AS IS” and without warranties. If you create an account or use the Services on behalf of an individual or entity other than yourself, you represent that you are authorized by such individual or entity to accept this Agreement on such individual’s or entity’s behalf.
1. ABOUT THE SITE
You acknowledge that although some Content may be provided by healthcare professionals, the provision of such Content does not create a medical professional/patient relationship, and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment, but is provided to assist you in choosing a doctor, dentist or other healthcare specialist, professional, provider, organization, or agents or affiliates thereof (collectively, “Healthcare Provider”). “Content” means content, text, data, graphics, images, photographs, video, audio, information, suggestions, guidance, and other materials provided, made available or otherwise found through the Services and/or Site, including but not limited to, Content provided in direct response to your questions or postings.
WHILE WE MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCURATE CONTENT, WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK, PRICE OR COST INFORMATION, INSURANCE COVERAGE OR BENEFIT INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT. FURTHERMORE, WE DO NOT IN ANY WAY ENDORSE OR RECOMMEND ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY LISTED OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
2. WE DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The Content that you obtain or receive from ADVA, its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise through the Services, is for informational, scheduling and payment purposes only. All Content related to medical information, including but not limited to, information shared via ADVA Answers, the ADVA blog, ADVA social channels, ADVA emails and text messages, and ADVA advertising, comes from independent healthcare professionals and organizations and is for informational purposes only.
WHILE WE HOPE THE CONTENT IS USEFUL IN YOUR HEALTHCARE JOURNEY, IT IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. DO NOT USE THE SERVICES FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, IMMEDIATELY CALL A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL AND 123. YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE, DENTISTRY, NURSING, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE ADVICE, OR THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE.
We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, Healthcare Providers, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear through the Services. If you rely on any Content, you do so solely at your own risk. We encourage you to independently confirm any Content relevant to you with other sources, including the Healthcare Provider’s office, medical associations relevant to the applicable specialty and the appropriate licensing or certification authorities to verify listed credentials and education.
3. NO DOCTOR PATIENT RELATIONSHIP
DOCTORS, DENTISTS, NURSES, AND OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS USE THE SERVICES TO SHARE CONTENT WITH YOU, BUT YOUR USE OF THIS CONTENT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR HEALTHCARE. NO LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL/PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT. THIS IS TRUE WHETHER SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THROUGH ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FROM ADVA INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE “FIND A DOCTOR” FEATURE, ADVA ANSWERS, ADVA BLOG, ADVA SOCIAL CHANNELS, ADVA EMAILS OR TEXT MESSAGE LINKS TO OTHER SITES, OR ANY ASSISTANCE WE MAY PROVIDE TO HELP YOU FIND AN APPROPRIATE HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IN ANY FIELD.
ADVA encourages Healthcare Providers to use the Services responsibly, but we have no control over, and cannot guarantee the availability of, any Healthcare Provider at any particular time. We will not be liable for cancelled or otherwise unfulfilled appointments, or any injury or loss resulting therefrom, or for any other injury or loss resulting or arising from, or related to, the use of the Site or Services whatsoever.
4. AUTHORIZATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT; IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHCARE PROVIDER RELATIONSHIPS AND HEALTHCARE PROVIDER LISTS
In connection with using the Site and the Services to locate and schedule appointments with Healthcare Providers, you understand that:
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHOOSING YOUR OWN HEALTHCARE PROVIDER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DETERMINING WHETHER THE APPLICABLE HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IS SUITABLE FOR YOUR HEALTHCARE NEEDS BASED ON SPECIALTY, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATION, LICENSES AND OTHER IMPORTANT FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES THAT COULD IMPACT YOUR CARE.
ADVA or its designee takes certain limited steps to (a) verify that Healthcare Providers participating in the Services hold certain active licenses, certifications or registrations required by law to practice the specialties of the services offered by them through the Services, and (b) ADVA may also exclude Healthcare Providers from our Services who, in ADVA’s discretion, have engaged in inappropriate or unprofessional conduct.
To help you find Healthcare Providers who may be suitable for your needs, and enable the maximum choice and diversity of Healthcare Providers participating in the Services, we will provide you with lists and/or profiles of Healthcare Providers. These results are based on information that you provide to us, such as insurance information, geographical location, and healthcare specialty. They may also be based on other criteria (including, for example, Healthcare Provider availability, past selections by and/or ratings of Healthcare Providers by you or by other ADVA users, and past experience of ADVA users with Healthcare Providers). Note that ADVA (a) does not recommend or endorse any Healthcare Providers, (b) does not make any representations or warranties with respect to these Healthcare Providers or the quality of the healthcare services they may provide, and (c) does not receive any additional fees from Healthcare Providers for featuring them (i.e., higher or better placement on lists) through the Services (subject to Sponsored Results as described below). Note, however, to the extent that you use the Services as provided by your employer, ADVA may provide lists and/or profile previews based also on criteria determined by your employer and your employer’s agents or advisors. In addition, to the extent that ADVA serves as a platform for, or provides technical support to, the provider directory associated with your health coverage, Healthcare Providers will appear in the directory based on criteria determined by your health plan or plan sponsor, as applicable. Some Healthcare Providers listed through the Services may enter into contracts with us, and may pay us a fee, to be marketed through or to use the Services and therefore, we may show you advertisements or sponsored results (“Sponsored Results”) on the Site & mobile application, including in addition to search results. Sponsored Results shown through the Services are not, and should not be considered, an endorsement or recommendation by ADVA of the Healthcare Provider.
5. THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
The Services are only for informational and educational purposes and intended to be used as such, by consumers and Service Providers. We may, but have no obligation to, publish Content through the Services that is reviewed by our editorial personnel. No party (including ADVA) involved in the preparation or publication of such works guarantee that the Content is timely, accurate or complete, and they will not be responsible or liable for any errors or omissions in, or for the results obtained from the use of, such Content.
Service Provider Content:
Service Provider and practice Content is intended for general reference purposes only. Service Provider Content may be provided by the Service Provider and/or office staff, and collected from multiple other data sources that may not be confirmed by the Service Provider. Such Content can change frequently and may become out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. Neither the Site nor ADVA are responsible for the Content nor for keeping the Content updated, relevant or accurate in any way.
Procedures, products, services and devices discussed and/or marketed through the Services are not applicable to all individuals, patients or all clinical situations and shall only be used for educational purposes. Any procedures, products, services or devices represented through the Services by advertisers, sponsors, and other participants of the Services, either paid or unpaid, are presented for your awareness and do not imply, and we make no claims as to, there safety or appropriateness for any particular individual or prediction of effectiveness, outcome or success
6. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
7. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
7.1 Your Account Credentials
When you create a ADVA account, you will provide a Mobile number and create a password (collectively, “Credentials”). You should keep your Credentials private and not share your Credentials with anyone else. You must immediately notify us if your password has been stolen or compromised by calling our hotline number You may also be able to connect to the Services through a third-party service, such as Facebook or Google. If you connect to the Services through a third-party service, you give us permission to access and use your information from such third-party service as permitted by such third-party service, and to store your log-in credentials for such third-party service. ADVA has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed by any such third party.
7.2 Your Responsibilities Generally
The Services are free, but you are still responsible for your service expenses. Usual, customary and any other charges for any service rendered by Service Providers will apply and will be entirely your responsibility. You are responsible for ensuring that all information that you provide to ADVA is accurate and up-to-date, including but not limited to, your insurance information. Some Services may not be available through ADVA or your Service Provider depending upon a number of factors, including your insurance participation. Ultimately, you must resolve any dispute between you or any Service Provider arising from any transaction hereunder directly with the Service Provider.
You are responsible for all use of the Services and for all use of your Credentials, including use by others to whom you have given your Credentials. You may only use the Site and the Services for lawful, non-commercial purposes. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site or the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not accumulate or index, directly or indirectly, any Content or portion of the Site and/or Services (including, without limitation, Service Provider Content, services lability, price information, and Insurance Content) for any purpose whatsoever.
You are also responsible for reviewing and complying with the terms set forth in our Acceptable Use Policy.
7.3 Responsibilities of Service Providers
If you are a Service Provider, regardless of whether you maintain an account with ADVA or whether you add or intend to use ADVA services through the Services, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You will not use the Services to view, access or otherwise use, directly or indirectly, price, availability, or other Content for any purpose other than your own personal use as a patient or prospective patient.
- You will not use the Services to establish, attempt to establish, or enforce, directly or indirectly, any agreement or coordination of the prices charged for any product or service; the kinds, frequencies or amounts of any product or service offered; or the customer or customer categories for any product or service, or otherwise engage or attempt to engage in price fixing, output restriction, or customer or market allocation.
- You will not use the Services, directly or indirectly, to engage in any anti-competitive, deceptive or unfair practices, or otherwise violate applicable antitrust, competition or consumer protection laws, or regulations.
8.1 Changes to the Services; New Services
We may from time to time add new features to the Services, substitute a new service for one of the existing Services, or discontinue or suspend one of the existing Services. We may also amend some of the Services to better reflect changes in laws and regulations or to implement technical adjustments and improvements. Under no circumstances will ADVA be liable for any damages that may be created as a result of any changes to the Services or portion thereof, and the use of new services will be governed by this Agreement.
9. CONTENT YOU POST OR SUBMIT
You will have the opportunity to submit feedback regarding your experiences with Service Providers you find through the Services, to submit inquiries concerning possible medical needs and to participate in the other interactive or community features of the Site (collectively, “Posted Information”). It is important that you act responsibly when providing Posted Information. Your Posted Information must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy, and your Service Provider reviews must comply with our guidelines for reviews .
By posting Posted Information through the Services, you agree to and hereby do grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to ADVA and its contractors an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully sub licensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such Posted Information and to adapt, edit, translate, prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Posted Information.
10. YOUR USE OF CONTENT
All of the Content is owned by us or our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade laws, other proprietary rights, and international treaties. You acknowledge that the Services and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Services contain ADVA’s proprietary information. We give you permission to use the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes only and do not transfer any intellectual property rights to you by virtue of permitting your use of the Services. You may print, download, and store information from the Site for your own convenience, but you may not copy, distribute, republish (except as permitted in this paragraph), sell, or exploit any of the Content, or exploit the Site or Services in whole or in part, for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever. Except as expressly provided herein, neither ADVA nor its suppliers grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Site and the Services are not expressly granted by ADVA to you are retained by ADVA.
We created ADVA to enable our customers to live a better life and enjoy their service experience in all sectors, and we want your experience with ADVA to be exceptional. While we work hard to make that happen, you acknowledge that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: (a) which users gain access to the Site and/or the Services, (b) what Content you access, (c) what affects the Content may have on you, (d) how you may interpret or use the Content, or (e) what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release us from all liability for you having acquired, you having not acquired, or your use of Content. We make no representations or warranties regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Site and/or the Services. We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ALL STATUTORY WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE OR ACCURATE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES (EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY NETWORKS) AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS OF THE SERVICES OR ANY OTHER DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, ADVA MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, SOFTWARE AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY OTHER SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION. ADVA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE, BUG-FREE OR FREE FROM DEFECTS, THAT LOSS OF DATA WILL NOT OCCUR, OR THAT THE SERVICES, SOFTWARE OR SITE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES, CONTAMINANTS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS.
12. GENERAL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WHILE WE’RE ALWAYS IMPROVING, AND WE HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE WITH ADVA, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU (OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING UNDER OR THROUGH YOU) FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. NO EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, OR MEDICAL MALPRACTICE OR NEGLIGENCE OF HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS OR OTHER PROVIDERS UTILIZED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
15.1 Electronic Contracting; Copyright Dispute
Please review our Acceptable Use Policy for our copyright dispute policy.
15.3 Limitation of Claims
No action arising under or in connection with this Agreement, regardless of the form, may be brought by you more than one (2) years after the cause of action arose; actions brought thereafter are forever barred.
15.4 Choice of Law;
These terms and conditions and the ADVA Site & mobile application are governed by the laws of the Arab republic of Egypt. Disputes shall be dealt with by the Egyptian courts.
In the event any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be unimpaired. Further, the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a provision that comes closest to the intention of the parties that underlie the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision, except to the extent no such provision is valid, legal and enforceable, in which case such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
15.6 Entire Agreement
The headings of the sections of this Agreement are for convenience only, do not form a part hereof, and in no way limit, define, describe, modify, interpret or construe the meaning, scope or intent of this Agreement or any terms or conditions therein.
We may assign this Agreement at any time, including, without limitation, to any parent, subsidiary, or any affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer of our company to another entity. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense this Agreement to anyone else and any attempt to do so in violation of this section shall be null and void.
To access and use ADVA site and application you must be at least 18 years of age (according to the Gregorian calendar) and of full legal capacity.
Anyone younger than 18 years (according to the Gregorian calendar) needs to obtain the consent of their parents or guardians to use the ADVA site and application, and that by sending the e-mail address of the parents or guardian so that we can address them for their approval, hence, parents or guardians have to monitor their children’s activities and be responsible for the actions of their children as long as they are under the age of 18 years (according to the Gregorian calendar). In case we have been informed or we found with our own methods that the user’s age is under the legal age to create an account on ADVA, we will temporary halt the account until we get the consent of their parent or guardian, and parent or guardian’ email address will be demanded from the user, that according to the requirements of the law protecting children’s privacy online at any of the sites or applications that are directed to children. If you doubt that your child takes part in any activities that collect personal information, and you did not receive any emails to notify you or request for your acceptance, please do not hesitate to communicate with us via email.
By using ADVA, you recognize and warrant that you have the legal right and the ability to use the service in accordance with the law of your country or the country you exist in. For example and subject to changes in the aforementioned jurisdictions; the minimum legal age to use the Services is 18 years for the Arab Republic of Egypt as well as Arab countries, and 18 years for China, and 16 years for The Netherlands, and 14 years for Germany, Australia, South Korea, Spain and the United States, and 13 years for other areas of the world
16. PAYMENT AND TRANSACTION PROCESSING
16.1 Payment and Transaction Processing Generally.
16.2 Designated Provider Services.
Certain Service Providers may provide through the Services price information for their services and related products and services (“Designated Provider Services”), and permit you to use the Services to pay for such Designated Provider Services.
Prior to scheduling an appointment for Designated Provider Services, please carefully review (a) the price information, and (b) all of the products and services that are included and excluded in each Designated Provider Service. Service Providers are required to provide the applicable Designated Provider Service at or below the price indicated at the time of scheduling (“Designated Price”), unless you separately agree otherwise. Services in addition to or different from Designated Provider Services may be available, offered or rendered by Service Providers. You and your Service Providers are responsible for agreeing to any additional or different services. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDER’S FAILURE TO AGREE TO ANY ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT SERVICES.
16.3 Payment of Your Financial Obligations Under Your Insurance Coverage and Benefits.
Certain Service Providers may permit you to use the Services to pay for all or a portion of your financial obligations under your insurance coverage and benefits (the “Insurance Payment Services”).
16.4. Transaction Processing.
The transaction processing fee for the Transaction Processing Services reflects the fair market value for the Transaction Processing Services provided by ADVA and its payment processing partner. Service Providers may separately charge you for additional or different products or services.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- you are responsible for and you will pay the Designated Price for the Designated Provider Services charged through ADVA by the applicable Service Provider, as well as other amounts the applicable Service Provider may charge through ADVA for any additional or different services rendered during or related to the applicable service;
- you remain responsible for paying all amounts required by law and/or contract (e.g., health plan agreement), including all cost-sharing obligations (such as, but not limited to, copayments, deductibles and other coinsurance obligations);
- ADVA may process your payment, and may do so in collaboration with our payment processing partner;
- ADVA is not responsible for any charges incurred for any products or services provided by any Service Provider, including any Designated Provider Service;
- ADVA is not responsible for any charges submitted for processing by Service Providers;
- in the event you dispute any fees chargeable or charged through ADVA by a Service Provider, you will resolve such dispute directly with the applicable Service Provider;
- you will promptly review all charges processed through the Transaction Processing Services, and immediately notify ADVA to the extent you have any questions, concerns or disputes; in no event may you raise any questions, concerns or disputes after twelve (12) months from the date of the applicable transaction; and You further acknowledge and agree that: neither ADVA nor our payment processing partner will be responsible if either we or our payment processing partner are unable to complete a transaction for any reason, including but not limited to:
- if you have not provided us with accurate, current and complete payment information;
- if you do not have sufficient available funds or available credit to complete the transaction;
- if you do not have an active payment card, or if we are unable to confirm your payment card information or your identity;
- if your account with us, your account with our payment processing partner, your access to the Services, or your access to our payment processing partner’s services has been terminated or suspended for any reason;
- if we or our payment processing partner have reason to believe that the requested transaction is unauthorized; or
- if we terminate or suspend the services we provide to the applicable Service Provider.
- If you have paid for an appointment or a Service via Visa, Mastercard or any other payment gateway provided by ADVA, Transactions cannot be refunded.
17. SMS/TEXT COMMUNICATIONS
We may send communications to you on your mobile telephone by SMS or text message. Message and data rates from your mobile telephone service provider may apply and are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by your provider.
18. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Acceptable Use Policy
Here at ADVA, we’re committed to making our service safe, caring, and accessible for everyone. That’s why we created this term, which explains the rules for using ADVA. Thank you for reading, and for helping us deliver a better service experience!
1. RESTRICTED USES
You agree not to use the Services in any unlawful, infringing, tortious or harmful manner; in any way that violates another party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights; or in any way that otherwise interferes with the operation, use or enjoyment of any service, system or other property.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site and/or the Services or in or on any Content;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site and/or the Services;
- reformat or frame any Content or portion of the web pages that are part of the Site and/or the Services;
- create user accounts, book appointments or submit Posted Information by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph; or
- use any means, including software means, to conduct web scraping of any portion of the Site, its content or materials and/or the Services.
You may not use contact information provided by our users or Service Providers, or harvest such information for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending of, unsolicited bulk communications, such as SPAM. You may not allow others to use your account to violate the terms of this section. We may immediately terminate your registration or access to the Services and take other legal action if you or anyone using your Credentials violates these provisions.
2. USER CONTENT
We reserve the right to publish your Posted Information as part of the Services and to also remove your Posted Information for any reason. We are not, however, responsible for any failure or delay in posting or removing Posted Information. Keep in mind that the Posted Information of others is simply opinion and should not be relied on.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing:
- You are solely responsible for any Posted Information that you submit, publish or display through the Services or transmit to other members and/or other users of the Site.
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You may not submit any content or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights of any party.
- You may not provide any Posted Information that falsely expresses or implies that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by ADVA.
- You may not provide any Posted Information that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- You agree that you will only provide Posted Information that you believe to be true.
- You may not submit Posted Information that:
- is false, deceptive or misleading;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- violates, infringes or misappropriate the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
- violates antitrust, competition, or consumer protection laws;
- is threatening, abusive, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature.
3. COPYRIGHT DISPUTE POLICY
Our policy is to (a) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or other users; and (b) remove and discontinue Service to repeat offenders.
4. UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
The effective date of this Acceptable Use Policy is set forth at the top of this webpage. We will notify you of any material change by posting notice on this webpage. Your continued use of the Services after the effective date constitutes your acceptance of the amended Acceptable Use Policy. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on acceptable uses of the Services. The amended Acceptable Use Policy supersedes all previous versions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO FUTURE CHANGES TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY, YOU MUST STOP USING THE SERVICES AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF SUCH CHANGES